Community Health Nursing is the synthesis of nursing and public health practice applied to promote and protect the health of the population. It combines all the basic elements of professional, clinical nursing with public health and community practice. Community Health Nursing Questions and answers are important for all government nursing exams. Here you can study one set of our community Health Nursing Questions with answers
|Father of Modern Anatomy
|Father of Physiology
|Father of Indian Surgery
|Father of Bacteriology
|Father of Genetics
|Father of Epidemiology
|Father of Psychoanalysis
|Father of Homeopathy
Community Health Nursing Questions and Answers with Rationales1. All the following provides evidence of fecal pollution, Except?
a. Fecal streptococci
c. Cl. Tetani
d. Enteropathogenic virus
2. Most desired temperature range of drinking water?
a. 0 – 5 degrees C
b. 5 – 10 degrees C
c. 10 – 15 degrees C
d. 15 – 20 degrees C
3. Most undesirable metal in drinking water is?
4. All are “Water-washed disease”, Except?
5. All are true about Rapid Sand Filters, Except?
a. No preliminary storage of raw water is required
b. Operation requires highly skilled persons
c. Frequent washing is not required
d. Can be gravity type or pressure type
6. Disinfecting action of chlorine on water in mainly due to?
a. Hydrogen chloride
b. Hypochlorous acid
c. Hypochlorite ions
d. Hydrogen ions
7. Slow sand filter is differentiated from rapid sand filter by all of the following, except?
a. Bacteria are removed more effectively
b. A skilled person is needed
c. Cost construction is cheaper
d. A longer duration is needed
8. Ortho-toluidine test is used to determine?
a. Nitrate in water
b. Nitrites in water
c. Free and combined chlorine in water
d. Ammonia content in water
9. True about slow sand filter?
a. Occupies less space
b. More expensive
c. Requires longer duration
d. Sand size 0.4 to 0.7 mm
10. Method of choice for purification of highly polluted water on a large scale is?
c. Superchlorination followed by dechlorination
d. Ultraviolet light treatment
11. Hardness of water is due to all, except?
12. Drawback of ozone as water disinfectant is?
a. No virucidal effect
b. Long time period for action
d. No residual action
13. Psychrometer is used to measure?
b. Air velocity
c. Room temperature
d. Radiant heat
14. Kata temperature measures?
a. Air temperature only
b. Air temperature and humidity
c. Air temperature, humidity, and air movement
d. Air velocity only
15. The best parameter to measure air pollution is?
Community Health Nursing Questions
- Who is known as ‘First True Epidemiologist’ in history of medicine?
- Which of the following is known as ‘Father of Public Health’?
- The System of medicine currently not recognized by the Government of India is?
- Individual suffering from an impairment and disability?
- Restoration of family and social relationship is?
All previous solved nursing exam question paper, practice nursing questions, nursing interview questions, and nursing questions of various topics like medical and surgical nursing, pediatric nursing, community health nursing, Obstetric and gynecology nursing, fundamentals of nursing, anatomy, and physiology, Psychiatry and mental health nursing, sociology, infection control nursing, nursing administration, nursing research questions are available here. You can search for your favorite topic in the search box.
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox