Table of Contents
Details of AIIMS Mangalagiri Senior Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
If you are looking for a rewarding career as a nurse in a prestigious medical institute, then you have come to the right place. In this post, I will share with you everything you need to know about the recruitment of Senior Nursing Officers (Gr I) at AIIMS Mangalagiri, one of the premier medical institutes in India. You will learn about the following topics:
- The background and vision of AIIMS Mangalagiri and why it is a great place to work
- The eligibility criteria, pay scale, and benefits for the post of Senior Nursing Officer (Gr I) and how to check if you qualify
- The online and offline application process for the post of Senior Nursing Officer (Gr I) and what documents you need to submit
- The selection process and how to prepare for it, including the written test and/or skill test/interview
- Some tips and tricks to ace the test/interview and impress the recruiters
By the end of this post, you will have a clear idea of how to apply for the post of Senior Nursing Officer (Gr I) at AIIMS Mangalagiri and what to expect from the recruitment process. You will also learn some useful strategies to increase your chances of getting hired. So, let’s get started.
Post Name: Senior Nursing Officer
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh
Level 8 (₹4,800/- Grade Pay)
Number of vacancies:
|Category||Female (80%)||Male (20%)||Total|
To be eligible for this post, you need to have one of the following degrees in nursing from an institute or university that is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council:
- A four-year B.Sc. Nursing degree OR
- A B.Sc. (Post-certificate) degree or an equivalent degree such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic)
You also need to be registered as a nurse and midwife in the state or national nursing council.
Additionally, you need to have at least three years of experience as a staff nurse grade II in a hospital or healthcare institute that has a minimum of 200 beds. This experience should be after completing your B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (Post-certificate), or B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) degree.
Age Limit: 21-35 years (Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. rule)
Application Starts: 05/08/23
Last date of Online Application: 03/09/23
Last date of receiving hard copies by post: 13/09/23
Gen/OBC/EWS Category: ₹1000
How to Apply:
To apply for the non-faculty posts at AIIMS Mangalagiri, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Mangalagiri [here] and click on the link for the online application.
- Fill up the online application form with your personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee online (Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/females/Ex-SM candidates) before the last date of online application.
- Print out the application form and attach the self-attested copies of the relevant documents supporting your eligibility and reservation.
- Send the hard copy of the application form and the documents to the following address through speed post or registered post within 10 days after the last date of the online application:
Room No: 216, 2nd Floor,
Library & Admin Building,
AIIMS, Mangalagiri, Guntur,
Andhra Pradesh, Pin – 522 503
- Make sure to write “Application for the post of ___________” on the envelope.
There will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). The candidates who qualify for the CBT will be called for an interview. The selection list will be prepared based on the combined marks scored in both the CBT exam and the interview.
Test Centers for CBT
- i. Vijayawada
- ii. Chennai
- iii. Mumbai
- iv. New Delhi
- v. Kolkata
- vi. Jaipur
- vii. Luck now
- viii. Patna
- ix. Bhopal
- x. Thiruvananthapuram
- xi. Bengaluru
- xii. Guwahati
- xiii. Hyderabad
- xiv. Ahmedabad
- xv. Raipur
Original Notification: Click Here
Official Website: www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in
You May Also Like:-
Senior Nursing Officer Questions and Answers: Click Here
AIIMS NORCET-5 Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now