Table of Contents
AIIMS NORCET 2023 CBT Results of Qualified Candidates List Announced
Are you looking for the AIIMS NORCET 2023 CBT results? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this blog post, we will tell you everything you need to know about the AIIMS NORCET 2023 CBT results, such as how to check them, what are the cut-off marks, how to download the rank card and merit list, and what are the next steps after qualifying the exam.
What is AIIMS NORCET 2023?
AIIMS NORCET 2023 stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test 2023. It is a national-level online exam conducted by AIIMS for the recruitment of nursing officers in various AIIMS and other hospitals across India. The exam was held on 3rd June 2023 for 3055 vacancies as per the advertisement notification no. 76/2023 dated 12.04.2023.
How to check AIIMS NORCET 2023 CBT results?
The AIIMS NORCET 2023 CBT results were declared on 3rd July 2023 on the official website of AIIMS exams: www.aiimsexams.ac.in. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS exams: www.aiimsexams.ac.in
- Click on the link “Result Notification No.93/2023: Result of Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET-4)” under the “Important Announcements” section.
- A PDF file will open containing the roll number-wise list of provisionally qualified candidates in NORCET-4.
- Search for your roll number in the list and note down your score and rank.
- Alternatively, you can also check your result by logging in to your MyPage on the portal using your candidate ID and password.
What are the cut-off marks for AIIMS NORCET 2023?
The cut-off marks for AIIMS NORCET 2023 are the minimum marks required to qualify for the exam and be eligible for further selection process. The cut-off marks are determined according to the pattern and scheme of examination mentioned in the advertisement notification for each hospital. The category wise cut off percentage of qualified candidates are as follows:
|Cut off percentage
What are the next steps after qualifying for AIIMS NORCET 2023?
If you have qualified for AIIMS NORCET 2023, congratulations! You have cleared the first stage of the selection process. However, this does not guarantee your employment in any of the participating hospitals. You still have to go through some more steps before you get your final appointment letter. Here are some of them:
- Verify your eligibility and documents: The result of NORCET-4 is provisional and subject to verification of your candidature and fulfillment of the eligibility conditions as laid down in the advertisement. You have to submit your original documents and certificates to prove your age, educational qualification, category, experience, etc. as desired by the respective recruiting hospital as per their criteria.
- Apply for seat allocation: The final selection from all qualified candidates will be made by online allocation based on your NORCET rank and your choice of hospital. You have to fill out an online application form for seat allocation on the website www.aiimsexams.ac.in. The detailed procedure and updated seat position for inviting applications in respective hospitals will be notified on the website on 21st July 2023 and online filling of choice will start from 21st July 2023, 5:00 P.M. onwards. You have to regularly visit the website for updates.
- Attend the counseling and document verification: After you submit your online application for seat allocation, you will be allotted a hospital based on your rank and preference. You have to report to the allotted hospital for counseling and document verification on the specified date and time. You have to carry your original documents and certificates along with a set of self-attested photocopies and two passport-size photographs. You also have to pay the prescribed fee as applicable.
- Join the hospital: After you complete the counseling and document verification process, you will be issued a provisional appointment letter by the allotted hospital. You have to join the hospital within the stipulated period and complete the formalities of medical examination, training, etc. as required by the hospital. You will be given a final appointment letter after you successfully complete all the formalities.
We hope this blog post has helped you understand the AIIMS NORCET 2023 CBT results and the next steps after qualifying for the exam. If you have any queries or doubts, you can contact the AIIMS exam helpline at 011-26588500 or email at [email protected]. You can also visit the official website of AIIMS exams: www.aiimsexams.ac.in for more information and updates. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!