All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Kalyani, an autonomous body established by an Act of Parliament, is inviting applications from eligible Officers of Central/State Government/U.T/Autonomous Bodies/Universities/Public Sector Undertaking/R&D Organizations/Police Departments of Central/State/U.T, etc. to fill the below-mentioned various Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts on Deputation Basis (including short-term contract)
This is an opportunity to work in a leading medical institution in India and make a significant contribution to the healthcare of the nation. We are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals with a passion for nursing and a commitment to providing the best possible care to patients.
Table of Contents
|S. No.||Post||Group||Pay Level (7th CPC)||Vacancy|
|1||Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)||A||Level-12||01|
|2||Nursing Superintendent (NS)||A||Level-11||02|
|3||Assistant Nursing Superintendent (ANS)||A||Level-10||27|
Educational Qualification and Experience
|S. No.||Post||Qualification & Experience|
|1||Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)||Officers of the State/Central Government or Statutory/Autonomous Bodies:|
i. holding analogous posts
ii. With 5 years of regular service in the post in the relevant
field in the PB 3 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-
iii. With 10 years of regular service in the post in the relevant
field in the PB 3 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
|2||Nursing Superintendent (NS)||Officers of the State/Central Government or Statutory/Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts.|
Deputy/Assistant Nursing Superintendent with 5 years regular service in the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
|3||Assistant Nursing Superintendent (ANS)||Officers of the State/ Central Government or Statutory/Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts|
Staff Nurse Grade I (Nursing Sisters) with 3 years regular service in the Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- and possessing educational qualifications and experience as under:
i. B.Sc. Nursing (4-year course) from a recognized
B.Sc. (Post Certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2-year course) from a recognized institute/university.
ii. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
Six years experience in a 200-bed healthcare organization after obtaining a Degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
i. MSc (Nursing) from a recognized institute/university.
ii. Ability to use Computers-Hands experience in office applications, spreadsheets, and presentations.
|1||Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)||56 Yrs|
|2||Nursing Superintendent (NS)||56 Yrs|
|3||Assistant Nursing Superintendent (ANS)||56 Yrs|
Important Information for Candidates
- The number of posts is tentative and may change based on the Institute’s requirements.
- The period of deputation for most posts is 3 years but may be extended to 7 years.
- The maximum age limit for applying is 56 years.
- Other eligibility criteria will be regulated as per the relevant Recruitment Rules/DoPT instructions.
- To apply, submit the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) through the proper channels to
- The Executive Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani, 1st Floor, Administrative Building, NH-34 Connector, Basantapur, Saguna, Kalyani, District Nadia, West Bengal 741245.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the Post of __________________________________________on Deputation Basis”.
- While forwarding your applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- Application without Vigilance Clearance and attested copies of CR Dossiers will not be considered.
- Eligible officers who can be spared in the event of the selection may be forwarded through the proper channel at the address given above within 30 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News along with (a) attested copies of the up-to-date APARs/ACRs for last five (05) years; (b) Vigilance Clearance Certificate clearly indicating that no disciplinary or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned; (c) Statement showing the minor/major penalties imposed, if any, and (d) Integrity Certificate.
- The last date for receipt of the completed application on the prescribed proforma along with required documents through proper channels is 30 days after publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- In case of Officers already on deputation, the applicants of such officers should be forwarded by the parent cadre/Department along with Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance, and Integrity Certificate.
- Applications received otherwise than through the proper channel or received after the stipulated period will not be considered.
- The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.2/6/2018-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 18.05.2018, as amended from time to time.
- The Service under the Institute is governed by the Act and the Rules & Regulations framed thereunder.
- Any corrigendum or revision and addendum, if so, of the advertisement or any other information regarding this recruitment will be posted on the Official website of AIIMS, Kalyani only. Candidates are advised to visit the institute website i.e. https://www.aiimskalyani.edu.in regularly for updated information in this regard.
Clarification & Enquiries:
Email to: [email protected]
You May Also Like
Cushing’s Triad Details: Click Here