Nursing Quiz, Nursing Vacancy & Nursing Updates
Table of Contents
You Can use the above video link to watch before attending this questions.
1.Which of the following is the best method of opening airway of the suspected cervical vertebrae injury?
Head tilt- Chin lift.
Jaw thrust maneuver.
Modified head tilt-chin lift.
2.Which of the following is used to test the unconscious patient’s peripheral response to pain?
Nail bed pressure.
Pressure on the orbital rim.
Squeezing of the sternocleidomastoid muscle.
3. Which of the following position is used for lumbar puncture procedure?
Lateral with pillow under the hip.
Lateral with the legs pulled up and head bent down onto chest.
4. In which of the following condition have trends include increasing temperature and blood pressure and decreasing pulse and respiration?
Increased intracranial pressure.
Decreased intracranial pressure.
5. Which of the following position is contraindicated in increased intracranial pressure?
Head turned to the side.
Neck in neutral position.
Head of the bed elevated 30 to 45 degrees.
6. Which of the following measure helps to avoid elevation in intracranial pressure?
Exhaling during repositioning.
7. Which of the following condition is characterized by severe, throbbing headache, flushing of the face and neck, bradycardia, and sudden severe hypertension?
8. To assess the coordinated functioning of the cranial nerves 3, 4 , and 6, which of the following test to be done?
Pupil response to light.
Six cardinal fields of gaze.
Pupil response to light and accommodation.
9. Which of the following is known as the trunk line of nervous system?
10. Respiration is controlled by respiratory center located in?
11. Brodmann’s area 46 refers to?
Primary motor cortex.
Primary auditory cortex.
Dorsolateral prefrontal cortex.
Primary visual cortex.
12. Spaces between Schwann cells of neurons are called?
Nodes of Ranvier.
13. Which of the following neurotransmitter is not a monoamine?
14. The cerebellum is located in?
Middle cranial fossa.
Posterior cranial fossa.
Anterior cranial fossa.
15. The brain area that involved in receptive language functions that are localized in left hemisphere?
16. The mechanism of action of alcohol on the brain is attributed to?
Release of GABA.
Release of dopamine.
Suppression of acetylcholine.
Release of epinephrine.
17. Which of the following is true about neurotic depression?
Best treatment is ECT.
Usually is bipolar.
There is no insight.
Usually associated with anxiety.
18. Reflex action is controlled by?
Central nervous system.
Autonomic nervous system.
19. Which one of the following is the smallest cranial nerve?
20. The sympathetic nervous system is otherwise called?
Cervico sacral system.
21. Largest cavity in the brain is called?
22. Which of the following function is controlled by the parasympathetic system?
Acceleration of heart beat.
Stimulation of sweat gland.
Contraction of hair muscles.
23. Which of the following nerve originates from medulla?
24. Thermo-regulatory centre is the human brain is?
None of these.
25. Autonomic nervous system controls?
Functioning of visceral organs.
26. Scale used to assess LOC?
27. Flexion posture that indicates severe impairment of cerebral functioning is?
28. Point of lumbar puncture (spinal tap) is?
L1 – L2
L3 – L4
L5 – L6
T11 – T12
29. The diagnostic test used to assess the electrical activity of the brain is?
30. Which of the following activity should be encouraged after a contrast based CT scan?
Coughing and deep breathing
31. Post lumbar puncture headache is managed by advocating?
All of the above
Comments are closed.