Nursing Quiz, Nursing Vacancy & Nursing Updates
Quiz Starts Here ——–>
You Can use the above video link to watch before attending this questions.
Total Marks= 70
1.In which of the following neurological disorder treatment of choices include thymectomy, plasmapheresis, anticholinesterase inhibitors?
2.What is the commonest cause of hydrocephalus?
Obstruction to the flow of CSF
Overproduction of CSF
Decreased reabsorption of CSF
3. what is the commonest complication of tubercular meningitis?
4. The ________ contains centres for heartbeat, breathing, and blood pressure?
5. In which of the neurological disorder have enlargement of head, separation of the cranial suture line, bulging fontanel?
6. How does the Huntington’s disease characterized mainly?
7. which is a highly selective semipermeable membrane barrier that separates the circulating blood from the brain and extracellular fluid?
8. In which of the following disorder have episodes of severe, sudden, shock-like pain in one side of the face that lasts for seconds to minutes?
9. Which disease is caused by the demyelination of cranial nerves?
10. vThe physician asked the patient to do that raise their shoulders or shrug. Which of the following cranial nerve function is assessed by the physician?
11. In which congenital condition the part of the spinal cord is split usually at the level of the upper lumbar vertebrae?
Intervertebral disc prolapse
12. In which of the following condition, the Spetzler-Martin (SM) Grade is used to assess the patient’s risk of deficit after open cranial surgery?
Arteriovenous malformation or AVM
13. Which of the following disorder characterized by tremors, rigidity, loss of postural reflexes etc?
14. what is the commonest complication of tubercular meningitis?