Hand Foot & Mouth Disease Related MCQs
Looking to test your knowledge of Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease? Our Hand, Foot, & Mouth Disease MCQs blog post has got you covered! Practice your understanding of this common viral illness with our multiple choice questions and prepare yourself for any upcoming exams or just increase your knowledge on this topic. Check it out now!
1. Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease is caused by:
a. Influenza virus
b. Coxsackievirus A16 and Enterovirus 71
c. Varicella-zoster virus
d. Measles virus
2. The main symptoms of Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease are:
a. Headache and fever
b. Sore throat and cough
c. Rash on the hands, feet, and mouth
d. Chest pain and shortness of breath
3. Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease is most commonly spread through:
a. Airborne droplets
b. Sexual contact
c. Contaminated food or water
d. Contact with saliva, feces, or blister fluid
4. Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease is most commonly seen in:
a. Infants and young children
c. Young adults
d. Elderly individuals
5. The treatment for Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease is mainly:
b. Antiviral medications
c. Pain relief and supportive care
Anatomy and Physiology Questions and Answers
Myositis Disease Related MCQs
Test your knowledge of Myositis Disease with our important MCQs blog post! Whether you’re a healthcare professional or just interested in learning more, our multiple-choice questions will challenge and expand your understanding of this rare autoimmune disease. Check it out now and become a Myositis expert!
6. Which of the following is a classic symptom of myositis?
a. Joint pain
b. Shortness of breath
c. Muscle weakness
7. What is the most common type of myositis?
b. Inclusion body myositis
d. Necrotizing myopathy
8. What is the treatment for myositis?
9. Which of the following is a risk factor for myositis?
a. Age under 30
b. Male gender
c. Family history of myositis
d. Sedentary lifestyle
10. Which of the following is a potential complication of myositis?
b. Heart attack
c. Muscle wasting
100 Important Nursing Questions and Answers
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox