U.P. NHM Staff Nurse Vacancy | Government Staff Nurse Vacancy
U.P. NHM Staff nurse vacancy is the biggest nursing recruitment in Uttar Pradesh. The National Health Mission recruiting 1297 contractual nurses
The National Health Mission (NHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender, and demographic balance. NHM, U.P. is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 2,700+ Contractual Vacancies for State, Divisional and District level
Staff Nurse Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 1297 Posts
Community Nurse: 46 posts
Psychiatry Nurse: 32 posts
Child Health- Staff Nurse – KMC Hospital: 106 posts
Child Health- Staff nurse – NRC hospital: 04 posts
Child Health- Staff Nurse: SNCU: 08 Posts
District Hospital Strengthening- Staff Nurse: 852 posts
DHS – Staff Nurse – HDU dept.: 232 posts
DHS – Nurse In-charge: 17 Posts
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
20,000 – 40,000 Rs
GNM or BSc Nursing
Uttar Pradesh Nursing Registration also required
How to Apply:
Online login through this website from 08/01/2020 onwards www.sams.co.in
Last date for Applications:
Age limit: 40 yrs
Official website: www.upnrhm.gov.in Or
Original Notification pdf Download: Click Here
(1) Applicants are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting the application form.
(2) The applications submitted before the closing date (January 28, 2020, 11:59:59 PM) shall be accepted. The procedure of submission of the application form should be completed online only, applications sent by any other mode shall be rejected.
(3) Incomplete applications or applications submitted without photograph, signature, or supporting documents shall be rejected based on lack of information.
(4) Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign] in the application form.
(5) The applicants shall be responsible to ensure that all the details are successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that the Application Status of the Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be rejected.
(6) Request for change or correction of any information shall not be entertained once online form is submitted. However, after the announcement of the screening outcome, if there is any query regarding the screening outcome and their status; candidates shall be given 2-4 days (depending upon NHM approval) to raise their queries. The screening committee shall reply to the candidates’ queries within 7 working days of receipt of the e-mail. Based on the conclusion of the screening committee, the screening status of the candidate may change.
(7) If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same position, his/her candidature shall be liable to get canceled. No notice shall be sent in this regard.
AIIMS Staff Nurse Previous Questions and Answers
Important Upcoming Exam
AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Exam: 23/01/2020
Combined Four AIIMS Nursing Exam: 07/02/2020
JIPMER Puducherry Nursing Officer Exam: 23/02/2020
JIPMER Karaikal Nursing Officer Exam: 08/03/2020