Combined Four AIIMS (AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, and AIIMS Raipur) Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam Date Announced
Check Your Individual Score – Click Here
Check your individual score combined 4 AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam conducted on 07/02/2020. You need to log in with your user id and password for that.
Provisional Selection List: Click Here
AIIMS Bhopal Document and Biometric Verification
From March 12th – 17th
Address: LT-1 , GROUND FLOOR, MEDICAL COLLEGE Building, AIIMS Bhopal
Original Notification: Click Here
AIIMS Raipur Documents Verification – March 4th to 6th
AIIMS Jodhpur Documents and Biometric Verification
Date- March 5th to 8th 2020
Venue:- Administrative Block, Medical College, AIIMS Jodhpur.
Original notice: Click Here
AIIMS Patna Documents and Biometric Verification – Feb 27 to March 03
Original Notice: Click Here
The document and biometric verification for provisionally selected candidates in other AIIMS will be there soon. The date for D.V not yet confirmed.
NB: There is no skill test or Interview
Download Link For Admit Card: Click Here
Registration Status of Nursing Officer(Staff Nurse GD-II)-2018 for AIIMS(Bhopal,Jodhpur,Patna &Raipur) has uploaded on website. Pls visit& proceed as instructed
Finally, all hurdles of combined four AIIMS staff nurse recruitment become moved to the side and the date of the online CBT nursing exam announced finally by the AIIMS Delhi Exam section. Here you can check the details of important dates and exam syllabus
|Recruitment Events||Important Date|
|Status for application & rejected|
application with the reason for rejection.
|Last date for uploading of images /|
submission of required documents
|15/01/2020 up to 5 pm|
|Date of uploading of Admit Card||30/01/2020|
|Date of Recruitment Examination||07/02/2020|
|Tentative date of declaration of result||20/02/2020|
|Tentative date of declaration of result||9 am to 12 pm|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes|
|Scheme of Examination||1. 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question.|
(180 MCQs related to the subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
2. There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
3. The qualifying marks in the Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST. (for PWBD additional 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category. Accordingly, qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows UR-PWBD-45%, OBC-PWBD-40%, and SC/ST-PWBD-35%
|Syllabus of Examination||The syllabus will be in accordance with education|
qualification and experience as mentioned in the
- The Candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from website www.aiimsexams.org. The only website generated Admit Cards will be treated authentic and permissible to appear in the said Examination. No Admit Card will be sent by Speed post.
- As per practice, the Online (CBT) mode Recruitment Examination of the above-mentioned post will be conducted without a pre-examination screening of the applications of the candidate with regard to their eligibility. Hence, the candidate will be allowed PROVISIONALLY to appear in the Online (CBT) Recruitment Examination. However, the original documents of all selected candidates related to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria, experience, etc. will be verified by the Recruiting authorities of the respective Institute/Hospital before the final appointment.
- All applicants are required to visit the website regularly as all subsequent Corrigendum/ Addendum/ Updates will only be uploaded on the website.
Important Upcoming Exam Dates