Table of Contents
Are you passionate about nursing and looking for a rewarding career opportunity? Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) is conducting a recruitment drive for the position of Nursing Officer. This blog post provides all the essential details you need to know about this exciting job opening.
- Position: Nursing Officer
- Address: Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Saifai, Etawah-206130
- Pay Scale: Level-07 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 44900-142400)
- Number of Vacancies: 600 (UR-240, EWS-60, OBC-162, SC-126, ST-12)
To be eligible for the Nursing Officer position, candidates must fulfill the following educational requirements:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Institute or University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
- B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Institute or University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council-recognized Institute/Board or Council.
Candidates applying for the Nursing Officer position should be between 18 and 40 years of age. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Application Start Date: 19.05.2023
- Last Date of Application: 08.06.2023 up to 24:00 hrs.
- Application Fee: Unreserved (UR)/OBC/EWS – Rs. 2360.00, SC/ST – Rs. 1416.00
To apply for the Nursing Officer position, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of UPUMS at https://www.upums.ac.in.
- Register as a candidate and fill in the required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through the provided payment gateway.
- Submit the completed application form.
Syllabus of Computer-Based Exam
|Syllabus of Exam||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10||30|
|Reasoning & Mathematics||10||30|
|Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, & Biochemistry||15||45|
|Community Health Nursing||15||45|
|Child Health Nursing||15||45|
|Professional Trends, Nursing Administration & Ward|
|Nutrition, Health Education & Communication Skills||15||45|
|Psychology & Sociology||15||45|
|Mental Health Nursing||15||45|
|Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing||15||45|
|Nursing Education, Research & Statistics||15||45|
|Fundamentals of Nursing & First Aid||20||20|
|Exam Duration:||3 hours|
|Syllabus Alignment: In accordance with the INC syllabus, educational qualifications, and experience are mentioned in the eligibility section.|
For more information and to access the original notification, visit the official UPUMS website at https://www.upums.ac.in.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join UPUMS as a Nursing Officer. Apply now and embark on a fulfilling nursing career!