Biology questions/Biology Quiz/ General Science Questions will help students and nurses to prepare various exams like BSc Nursing Entrance Exam, Post BSc Nursing Entrance, MSc Nursing Entrance etc.
a. A proteinaceous enzyme
b. A catalytic RNA
c. An enzyme that helps in ribose synthesis
d. An enzyme that joins ribose with adenine
2. Genes involved in cancer are?
a. Cancer genes
c. Tumor genes
d. Regulator genes
3. Which of the following disease is caused by Wuchereria bancrofti?
d. None of these
4. The last case of smallpox was reported in?
5. Which of the following disease is now considered eradicated from India?
c. Chicken Pox
d. Swine flu
6. —— is characterized by hydrophobia?
7. OPV (Oral Polio Vaccine) was prepared by?
a. Jonas Salk
b. Sabin et al
c. Alexander Fleming
d. Louis Pasteur
8. Which of the following organs does not produce any digestive enzymes?
a. Salivary gland
9. Widal Test is done to confirm?
10. Theory of inheritance was proposed by?
a. John Mendel
b. Charles Darwin
c. Louis Pasteur
d. Francis Crick
11. Human Heart is enclosed by a sac known as?
b. Chordae tendineae
12. Acid rain is produced by?
a. Excess NO2 and SO2 from burning fossil fuels
b. Excess production of NH3 by industries
c. Excess release of CO by incomplete combustion
d. Excess formation of CO2 by combustion and animal respiration
13. A bone is connected to muscle with the help of?
d. None of these
14. Which of the following blood groups enables a person to give to any person?
15. Fluoride pollution mainly affects?
16. Chernobyl nuclear tragedy occurred in?
a. April 1986
b. August 6, 1945
c. August 9, 1945
d. December 3, 1984
17. About 70% of the total global carbon is found in?
18. Which of the following is an egg-laying mammal?
b. Duck-billed Platypus
19. Diabetes Insipidus occurs due to the hyposecretion of?
20. “The inheritance of Acquired Characters” was proposed by?
Biology Quiz Questions
21. The deficiency of Vitamin – A causes?
a. Night Blindness
22. Myopia or Near-sightedness can be corrected by?
a. Biconvex lens
b. Cylindrical Lens
c. Biconcave lens
d. surgical correction
23. Which is the smallest bone in the body?
24. Which of the following is an Ozone-depleting chemical?
25. The 1992 Earth Summit was held in?
b. New York
c. Rio de Janeiro
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox