Baba Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2021 for Nurse Grade A Vacancies and More
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the following posts in RMRC (Radiation Medicine Research Centre), Kolkata, and BARC, Mumbai. The post advertised includes backlog vacancies also. Details of Nursing vacancies included here but you can download the notification for full vacancies details
Post Name: Nurse Grade A
Address: Baba Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai and RMRC (Radiation Medicine Research Centre), Kolkata
Number of Vacancies: Total 19 posts (OBC: 10, UR: 08, EWS: 01)
Educational Qualification for Nurse Grade A:
XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) +
Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in
Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing
Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
[Candidates possessing a B.Sc degree in Nursing may be considered for awarding two additional increments (non-absorbable) at the time of recruitment.]
Pay Scale: 7 CPC Level 7 (Basic Pay: Rs 44900)
In addition to entry pay, allowances will be admissible under Central Government Rules.
Age Limit: 30 yrs for UR and EWS candidates, 33 yrs for OBC NCL candidates
The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
Stage 1- Preliminary Test:
Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examinations will be common for all trades and will be in the following format.
- The examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one-hour duration in the following proportion:
a. Mathematics – 20 questions
b. Science – 20 questions
c. General awareness – 10 questions
- ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Candidates scoring <40% in General Category will be screened out. For reserved categories, the lowest cut-off will not be fixed below 30%.
Stage 2 – Advanced Test:
All candidates Screened in Stage 1 will be allowed to undertake Stage 2 (Advance Test) in their respective trade.
- The Test will comprise 50 multiple-choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two-hour duration.
- ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each
- Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only.
Candidates scoring <30% in General Category will be screened out. For reserved categories, the lowest cut-off will not be fixed below 20%.
Stage 3 – Skills Test:
- Based upon the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage 3 (Skills Test).
- The number of candidates shortlisted for the Skills Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying in Stage 2 but will not exceed 4-5 times the number of vacancies in each trade.
- The Skills Test will be based on Go/No-Go basis.
Candidates clearing the skill test will be shortlisted and empanelled in order of Merit based on the marks secured in Stage 2.
Nature of Duties for Nurse Grade A
Patient preparation for diagnostic and therapeutic studies. To carry out cardiac stress studies. To administer radiopharmaceuticals for diagnostic studies on PET/SPECT scanners and Intravenous cannulation of patients for intravenous administration of therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals. Management of availability of proper medications and clothes for isolated patients.
Communicating to patients and their relatives about the instructions to be
followed during isolation and post-isolation. Supervision of isolation room
preparation before therapy by ensuring proper working conditions.
Performing Nursing/Midwifery duties in Hospital/Dispensaries.
Candidates with ICCU/Operation theatre experience and knowledge of basic computer is preferred.
How To Apply: Online mode only (Click Here)
Application Starts: 21/01/2021
Last date of Application: 15/02/2021
Application Fee: Rs 150
The fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD, and Women category.
Original Notification: Click Here
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
You May Also Like: