Anatomy and Physiology 20 MCQs
1. Which bone forms the forehead?
2. A fossa is?
a.Air filled cavity
b.A hollow passage
d.A depression or indentation
3. In the region just deep to the eyebrows, _____ are present which allow nerves and arteries to pass.
4. The lambdoid suture is formed by articulation of which bones?
a.Occipital and parietal bones
b.Parietal and temporal bones
c.Parietal and frontal bones
d.Occipital and temporal bones
5. Largest opening in the occipital bone?
6. The crista galli is a small crest on which bone?
7. The temporalis muscle, which helps close the jaw, attaches to the which part of the mandible?
8. Which of the following bone in our body does not articulate with another bone?
9. The body of a cervical vertebra is in which shape?
10. The vertebral foramina of cervical vertebrae are in which shape?
11. An abnormal mediolateral curvature of the vertebral column is called?
12. An abnormal increase in the lumbar curvature of the vertebral column is called
13. Which of the following ribs are known as true ribs?
a.Ribs 1st to 12th
b.Ribs 1st to 7th
c.Ribs 8th to 12 th
d.Ribs 11th and 12th
14. Which bone forms the lower part of the nasal septum and is also visible when the skull is viewed inferiorly?
15. Which part of the scapula articulates with humerus?
16. Which is the widest part of the radius?
17. Which part of the tibia is known as ‘ankle bone’?
18. Straightening the knee is _____ of the knee?
19. Moving the limbs (or fingers) apart, away from the midline, is _____.?
20. Turning the palm so that the radius rotates over the ulna is _____.?
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox