Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing Quiz Questions
1. Which of the following nutrient’s inadequate intake in pregnancy will leads to neural tube defects in children?
c. Folic acid
2. How much weight loss occurs to the newborn in first week of life?
a. 10 % of birth weight
b. 5 % of birth weight
c. 1 % of birth weight
d. 20 % of birth weight
3. The safest method of termination of pregnancy before 12 weeks is?
a. Suction evacuation
b. D & C
c. Laminaria Tent
4. The concept of MHW was given by?
a. Kartar Sing committee
b. Shrivastava committee
c. Chada committee
d. Bhore committee
5. A characteristic of infant & young children who have experienced maternal deprivation is?
a. Tendency toward overeating
b. Responsiveness to stimuli
c. Proneness to illness
d. Extreme activity
6. Strawberry spot vagina is seen in?
d. Herpes simplex
7. The first dose of vitamin A is given at?
a. 18 months
b. 2 years
c. 9 months
d. 6 months
8. Caput succedaneum is?
a. Birth mark
b. Swelling on the face of the body
c. Collection of fluid under scalp
d. Swelling will not cross the suture line
9. The enzyme released by sperm which allow penetration of the ovum is?
Ob and Gyn Quizzes
10. The mean cardiac output of the fetus is?
a. 100 ml/kg/min
b. 225 ml/kg/min
c. 350 ml/kg/min
d. 415 ml/kg/min
11. Physiological anemia in pregnant woman is a result of?
a. Poor dietary intake of iron
b. Increased erythropoeisis
c. Increased detoxification demands
d. Increased blood volume of woman
12. Safron coloured meconium is seen in?
a. Post maturity
c. Breech presentation
d. Normal appearance
13. Involution of uterus is completed by?
a. 6 weeks
b. 8 weeks
c. 12 weeks
d. 16 weeks
14. Strongest stimulation of lactation is by?
15. Injection Anti D should be given following Rh +ve delivery within?
a. 8 hours
b. 72 hours
c. 7 days
d. 24 hours
16. The danger of convulsion in a woman with pre-eclampsia ends?
a. After labour begins
b. After delivery occurs
c. 24 hours postpartum
d. 48 hours postpartum
17. The uterine blood flow at term?
a. 50 ml/min
b. 100 – 150 ml/min
c. 350 – 375 ml/min
d. 500 – 600 ml/min
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox