Table of Contents
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Series Nursing Questions and Answers with Rationales
1) Hysterosalpingogram uses which type of radiation waves?
a. Gamma rays
c. X rays
d. Infrared waves
2) Spinal anaesthesia used on a patient needs monitoring for..?
a. oxygen levels
c. renal function
d. brain activity
3)what is the optimum temperature to store blood right after collecting it?
a. 25 C
b. 22 C
c. 20 C
d. 15 C
4) Thanatology is the the study of?
a. injuries and assaults
b. Death of all aspects
c. Death related to thermal injury
d. Life after death
5) During weaning honey can be introduced only after how many months
b. 12 months
c. 9 months
d. 6 months
6) which among the following is a marker of neural tube defects?
7)Age related loss of muscle mass, strength and function is called as…?
8) The synthetic form of vitamin k called as…?
9)The ability to choose and concentrate on relevant stimuli is called…?
10)which type of memory is also known as active memory?
a. long term memory
b. short term memory
c. sensory memory
d. losing memory
11)Coombs test is also known as
a. Antiglobulin test
b. antialbumin test
c. comparability test
d. cross- matching test
(Read More About Coombs Test Here)
12) Early onset VAP occurs within how many hours after endotracheal intubation?
a. 72 hours
b. 48 hours
c. 60 hours
d. 68 hours
13)Minimum requirement of persons to perform log roll technique id?
14)T lymphocytes mature in…?
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Questions and Answers
15. Which of the following is a potential complication of subinvolution?
b) Preterm labor
c) Gestational diabetes
16. Which of the following is the purpose of a pressure bandage?
a) To prevent edema
b) To promote wound healing
c) To reduce pain
d) To provide support
17. Which of the following is a risk factor for precipitous labor?
a) Advanced maternal age
b) Previous cesarean delivery
c) Large fetal size
18. Which of the following is a sign or symptom of subinvolution?
a) Decreased vaginal bleeding
c) Pelvic pressure
d) Breast engorgement
19. What is the appropriate nursing intervention for precipitous labor?
a) Administer oxytocin to augment contractions
b) Encourage the woman to push with contractions
c) Prepare for delivery and assist with breathing techniques
d) Administer pain medication
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox