AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam Nursing Practice Questions and Answers with Rationales
1. What is the most common type of skin cancer?
a. Basal cell carcinoma
c. Squamous cell carcinoma
d. Kaposi sarcoma
2. Which of the following is a symptom of anaphylaxis?
a. Rash and hives
b. Shortness of breath
c. Nausea and vomiting
d. All of the above
3. What is the most common cause of pneumonia?
a. Influenza virus
b. Streptococcus pneumoniae bacteria
c. Mycoplasma pneumoniae bacteria
d. Respiratory syncytial virus
4. Which of the following medications is commonly used to treat depression?
5. What is the hallmark symptom of generalized anxiety disorder?
a. Obsessions and compulsions
b. Recurrent panic attacks
c. Intrusive thoughts
d. Excessive worry
6. Which of the following is a gram-positive eubacterium?
d. Clostridium,& Actinomyces
Medical and Surgical Nursing Questions and Answers
7. Which of the following is a common side effect of statin medications?
a. Muscle pain and weakness
c. Dry mouth
d. Increased appetite
8. Which of the following contains structures composed of N-acetylmuramic acid and N- acetylglucosamine?
9. Which of the following microorganisms is not responsible for urinary tract infection?
a. Proteus mirabilis
b. Escherichia coli
c. Klebsiella pneumoniae
d. Bacteroides fragilis
10. Which of the following is diagnosed by serologic means?
c. Pulmonary tuberculosis
Burns Related Nursing Questions and Answers
11. Which of these bacterial components is least likely to contain useful antigens?
a. Cell wall
12. What is the recommended daily intake of calcium for adults aged 19-50 years?
a. 800 mg/day
b. 1000 mg/day
c. 1200 mg/day
d. 1500 mg/day
13. Which of the following is used in electron microscope?
a. electron beams and magnetic fields
b. light waves
c. magnetic fields
d. electron beams
14. Which among the following are “Spirochetes”?
a. Streptomyces sp.
b. Treponema pallidum
c. Spirillum volutans
d. Corynebacterium diphtheriae
15. Which of the following medications is commonly used to treat bipolar disorder?
16. Bacteria having clusters of flagella at both poles of cells are known as?
18. The respiratory chain of bacteria is associated with the _____________
a. cytoplasmic membrane
b. cell wall
d. mitochondrial membrane
Medical and surgical nursing questions and answers 2023
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam
What is AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam?
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam is an entrance exam conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for nursing officer recruitment for various AIIMS institutes and central government hospitals.
What are the eligibility criteria for AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam?
The eligibility criteria for AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam vary depending on the course you are applying for. Generally, candidates must have completed B.Sc. Nursing or Equivalent Course or GNM Diploma with 2 years of experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital
How can I apply for AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam?
Candidates can apply for AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam online through the official website of AIIMS. The application process is already started, and last date of application is 05/05/2023
What is the exam pattern for AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam?
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam is a computer-based test that consists of 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) to be answered in 180 minutes. The questions are based on nursing subjects, aptitude and General Knowledge.
When will the results of AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam be declared?
The results of AIIMS NORCET 2023 Exam are usually declared within a few weeks of the exam. Candidates can check their results on the official website of AIIMS.