Table of Contents
Details of SGPGIMS Lucknow Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
Looking for a staff nurse or nursing officer position in SGPGIMS? Check out our updated 2023 recruitment details for all the information you need on this exciting opportunity. Don’t miss your chance to join one of the top healthcare organizations in India and make a real difference in the lives of patients. Apply now and take your nursing career to the next level!
|Job Title||Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse|
|Description||SGPGIMS Lucknow is seeking a qualified and experienced Staff Nurse to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality nursing care to patients, as well as collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure the best possible outcomes. Applicants should have a valid nursing license and excellent communication skills.|
|Posted Date||10 – 02 – 2023|
|Valid Through||01 – 03 – 2023|
|Employment Type||Full Time – Permanent|
|Number of Vacancies||1974 posts (SC – 415, ST – 39, OBC – 533, EWS – 197, UR – 790)|
|Responsibilities||Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop and implement patient care plans. Maintain accurate patient records and reports. Perform other duties as assigned.|
|Qualifications||B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc.Nursing or GNM Diploma with 2 years of experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification. |
The candidates must have registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Apply Mode||Online (Official Link)|
|Application Fee||Rs 1180 for general candidates, OBC & EWS, and Rs 708 for SC/ST candidates|
|Mode of Selection||Common Recruitment Test, which will be in English|
|Syllabus||A total of 100 marks will be included in the Common Recruitment Test.|
(80 marks for Nursing, 20 marks will be related to Practical application of nursing work – in these 10 questions will be related to COVID-related work)
No negative marking
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Hiring Organization||SGPGIMS Lucknow|
|Job Location||Raebareli Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Level 7 (₹44900 – ₹142400)|
|Original Notification||Click Here|
Written Examination Date: 22/03/2023
SGPGI Nursing Exam Model Test Series: Click Here
SGPGI Nursing Officer Online Application – Help Desk
For Any queries Contact us at Below Number
(9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Helpdesk Number – ☎+91 7996342666
Helpdesk email id – 📧 [email protected]
Detailed Syllabus of SGPGIMS Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Exam
- Anatomical and Biochemical structures to explain the physiological functions of the human body and factors. Which may disturb these and the mechanism of such disturbances.
- Various groups of microorganisms are of clinical importance.
- Disinfection and Sterilization for the prevention of diseases in the Hospital and Community.
- Collect and handle specimens of various diagnostic tests.
- Enumerate weights and measures and demonstrate skill in the calculation of dosage and preparation of solutions.
- Read and Interpret prescriptions and care for drugs according to the regulations.
- Describe various groups of Drugs acting on different systems of the body.
- Recognize the toxic symptoms related to common drugs and poisons.
Nutrition & Dietetics
- Various Nutrients and their importance in the maintenance of health.
- Plan diets suitable to socio-economic status for different age groups and physiological conditions.
- Nutritional deficiencies and their prevention and management.
- Plan therapeutic diets for various disease conditions.
Psychology, Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Normal and deviations in behavior among various age groups and their cause.
- Explain the principles of psychology and its application in health and diseases.
- Interpret behavior of self and others.
- Recognize deviations from normal behavior and provide guidance and counseling.
- Dynamics of patient behavior and its application in providing nursing care.
- Communication and maintaining interpersonal relations.
- Therapies utilized in psychiatry and the various roles of nurses in psychiatric nursing.
- Describe Nursing as a profession, its scope, etiquette & ethics.
- First aid Treatments.
- Congenital and Safe Environment for the patient.
- Carry out basic nursing procedures for the care of patients with an understanding of the scientific principles involved.
- Make observations and records
- Administer prescribed medications and carry out treatments.
- Maintain records of patients and nursing care.
Community Health Nursing
- Personal, environmental, Social, and cultural factors contribute to the health of individuals, families, and communities.
- Methods of control of the spread of diseases.
- Needs for health education and evaluate the effect of the same on patients, families, and community.
- Prepare and use appropriate audio-visual aids for imparting health education.
- Symptoms of social disorganization and social pathology.
- Demonstrate skills in medico-social work.
- Principles of health care to mothers and children and the services available for them in urban and rural communities.
- Deviations from normal amongst mothers and children and taking necessary action in clinics, health centers, and homes.
- Educate the community about the needs and methods of Family Planning.
- Demonstrate skill in community diagnosis and in the delivery of community nursing services in accordance with the national health care system.
Medical & Surgical Nursing
- Causes, pathophysiology, symptoms, treatment, and prophylactic measures in common medical and surgical conditions affecting
various systems of the body.
- Provide patient-centered nursing care to patients with common medical and surgical conditions affecting various systems of the body.
- Prepare operation theatre for surgery and assist in the operative procedures.
- Identify common equipment used in the operation theatre.
- Explain the anesthesia used, with its effects and dangers, and care for an anesthetized patient until such time as he recovers from the effect of anesthesia.
- Recognize and provide first aid in case of common emergencies using resuscitation equipment including intubation.
- Care of critically ill patients who required support for maintaining vital functions.
- Provide first aid in case of disaster, emergency, and accidents and demonstrate skill in transporting the casualties.
- Organize casualty emergency services.
- Explain Infectious diseases, their transmission, and barrier nursing in hospitals and communities.
- Describe the Growth and development, nutritional and psychological needs of children at different age groups.
- Explain the basic principles involved in pediatric nursing.
- Provide nursing management to neonates and children with medical and surgical disorders.
- Recognize emergencies in neonates and children and take appropriate first aid measures.
- Manage normal newborn and low birth weight babies.
- Describe various aspects of preventive pediatric nursing and be able to practice them while nursing care in a hospital or community.
- Anatomy & Physiology of pregnancy, childbirth, and puerperium.
- Antenatal care to mothers.
- Episiotomy and suture a first and second-degree tear.
- Domiciliary services to mothers and children.
- Management of common obstetrical emergencies needing immediate treatment.
- Family welfare advice.
Principles of Administration and Supervision, Education and Trends in Nursing
- Principles of administration and its application to health administration at different levels.
- Organizational pattern for nursing components of hospital and public health service.
- Effective human relations to improve the efficiency of the staff.
- Principles of supervision and developing skills in supervisory techniques.
- Trends in Nursing and nursing education in India and Abroad.
- Nursing as a profession and the rights, responsibilities, and adjustment in professional life.
- Methods of teaching applicable to nursing.
Practical Application related to above mentioned Syllabus and the following topic related to Nursing management for patients with COVID-19 infection includes core areas which are enumerated below.
- Assessment based on History & Physical examination,
- Diagnosis, Possible mechanisms of exposure to the virus,
- Tests done for diagnosis of Covid, Sample collection techniques,
Development of nursing care plans and goals which includes
- Oxygen saturation management,
- Controlling fever,
- Vitals monitoring and goals and interventions,
- Respiratory isolation /Respiratory Hygiene for patients and techniques,
- Practice and techniques of hand hygiene,
- Nutrition goals,
- Aiding Personal Hygiene,
- Prevention of falls,
- Waste management,
- Donning and doffing of PPE kits,
- Communication with patient and family,
- Documentation of records and patient management
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the eligibility criteria for the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023?
Answer: To be eligible for the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023, candidates must have a B.Sc. Nursing degree or equivalent from a recognized institution, be registered with the State Nursing Council, Or GNM Diploma Candidates with a minimum of Two years of work experience.
What is the salary range for the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse position?
Answer: The salary range for the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse position will be in accordance with the 7th Central Pay Commission. ie, Level 7 (₹44900 – ₹142400)
What is the application process for the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023?
Answer: The application process for the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 will be online through the official SGPGIMS website. Candidates will need to fill out the online application form, upload the required documents, and pay the application fee. The selection process will involve a written examination
If you are interested in applying for the SGPGIMS Lucknow Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023, here are a few pieces of advice that may help you in the application process:
- Make sure you meet the minimum qualifications for the role. It is important to carefully review the requirements listed in the job description and ensure that you meet all of the necessary qualifications before applying.
- Tailor your application to the position. It’s important to show that you have the skills and experience that are relevant to the Nursing Officer role at SGPGIMS Lucknow. You can do this by highlighting your relevant education, training, and experience in your online application.
- Show your passion for nursing. The SGPGIMS is looking for nurses who are committed to providing high-quality care to patients.
- Pay attention to detail. Make sure to carefully review your online application materials for spelling and grammar errors, and be sure to follow any specific instructions provided by the SGPGIMS for submitting your application.
- Prepare for the Common Recruitment Test. If you are invited to a Common Recruitment Test, be sure to come prepared with a list of general questions about the position and the institute. It’s also a good idea to review your previous year’s questions and familiarize yourself with the syllabus and type of questions to attend the exam better way.