1. Which of the following scale of measurement is appropriate to measure the weight of the patient?
a. Ordinal Scale
b. Nominal scale
c. Ratio scale
d. Interval scale
2. Who coined the term ‘triangulation’ in research?
3. Integrating the findings of the multiple quantitative research studies on a particular topic is?
c. Secondary analysis
d. Systematic analysis
4. In a normal distribution curve, which of the following is true?
a. Mean = Median
b. Mean = SD
c. Mean = Variance
d. Mean = 2X SD
5. Which of the following research design uses odds ratio as test of significance?
c. Grounded theory
6. Incidence studies are also termed as?
c. Grounded theory
7. Sample value is called as?
8. Reasoning from the general to specific is called?
9. Which of the following is not a purpose of EBP?
a. To improve patient outcomes
b. To obtain more research funds
c. To eliminate unsound practices
d. To provide high-quality care
10. Which of the following is not a step of the quantitative research process?
a. Formulation of research problem
b. Review of literature
c. Formulation of hypothesis
d. Meta-analysis of research study
Nursing Research Questions and Answers
11. What is the name of the process used to obtain a 9-year-old child’s agreement for participation in the study?
b. Consent of a minor
c. Minor agreement
d. None of the above
12. Which of the following stands true for the full form of SPSS?
a. Statistical Package for Social System
b. Statistical Package for Social Science
c. Statistical Package for Statistical Science
d. Statistical Package for Statistical System
13. The most frequently occuring number in a set of values is called?
14. Which of the following is not a measure of variability?
c. Standard deviation
15. Nursing Research Society of India (NRSI) was established in the year?
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox