Post Name: Nursing Tutor
Category No.: 122/2021
Address: Health Services, Govt of Kerala
Pay Scale: ₹ 50200-105300/-
Number of vacancies: 02 posts
1) M.Sc (Nursing) or B.Sc Nursing (Basic or Post Basic) from a recognized University.
2) Certificate of Registration with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse & Midwife in the case of women candidates or as Nurse in the case of male candidates.
1. Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualifications mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of Verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
2. In the case of difference in original caste/community claimed in the application and that entered in S.S.L.C book, the candidates shall produce a Gazette Notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy layer Certificate/Community Certificate at the time of Certificate Verification.
3. Rule 10 a (ii) of part II KS & SSR is applicable.
Age Limit: 20 yrs to 36 yrs (Age relaxation as per govt. rule applicable)
Application Starts: 02/05/2021
Last date of Application: 02/06/2021
Application Fee: Nil
Type of Job: Permanent/Regular
Method of Appointment: Direct Recruitment
How to Apply:
(a) Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by
logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and the secrecy of the password. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and the secrecy of the password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. The application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondence with the Commission, regarding the application, should be accompanied by the printout of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, age, community, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
- How to apply for this post?
You need to register as Kerala PSC one time registration portal, after updating necessary details, then you need to go (Home tab)to notification button and you can apply by clicking apply now button or search the category no. to find out the vacancy notification
2. What to do if you are showing “Not Eligible”?
i. Kindly go through the eligibility criteria once again, and check your profile everything updated correct or not, if it is incomplete, please fill necessary eligibility details and refresh the tab and check the notification tab.
ii. If your eligibility details are correct and you are studied outside Kerala, having registered with Kerala Nursing and Midwifery council, you can select apply through equivalent certificate which may appear when you are clicking the ineligible button
You May Also Like:-
M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination Solved Question Paper – Click Here