Table of Contents
Common Nursing Interview Questions
Most Common Nursing Interview Questions and Answers Part – 2
Answer Key – Common Nursing Interview Questions and Answers
Part – 1
|3||Inhibiting protein synthesis|
Part – 2
|5||Because they lack enzymes|
Nursing Practice Test Questions
1. What are the values of temperature and time employed for autoclave in a routine bacteriological laboratory?
110 degree C for 30 minutes
b. 140 degree C for 25 minutes
c. 121 degree C for 15 minutes
d. 132 degree C for 8 minutes
2. All the following are natural contraceptive methods involving abstinence, except?
Observation of cervical mucus
b. Calendar methods
c. Observation of body temperature
3. Sterilization of surgical equipment is done by?
4. The time interval between the invasion by an infectious agent and the appearance of first sign of disease is called?
5. Widal test belongs to which of the following types?
d. Agglutination test
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox