SOUND WORLD SOLUTIONS SOUND AMPLIFIER – Bluetooth Personal Assisted Listening System For Seniors
Deafness is normally caused by inner ear or nerve damage. It might be brought on by a congenital defect, trauma, disease, and specific medicine, exposure to loud sound or age-related tear and wear.
The main symptom is the inability to listen to audio.
For many, hearing could be possible with surgery or even a hearing aid. Lip-reading abilities, printed or written text, and sign language can aid in communicating.
I would like to introduce a powerful hearing aid for this generation to help people suffering from hearing loss, senior citizens suffering gradual hearing loss (Presbycusis), the name of the product is CS 50+SOUND WORLD SOLUTIONS RECHARGEABLE SOUND AMPLIFIER
Package Dimension: 9.5 x 7 x 2.6 inches
Item weight: 8 ounces
Placement: Over the ear
The package of CS 50+ SOUND WORLD SOLUTIONS RECHARGEABLE SOUND AMPLIFIER consists:
- CS50+ Device for Left/Right (Based on the need) Ear.
- 2 Rechargeable Batteries.
- AC Charger Adapter with Micro USB Cable.
- Small, Medium, Large Ear Tips.
- Ear Tip Cleaning Tool.
- Zippered Carrying Case.
The most interesting factor attracted me about this product, it can be connected to the sound world solution android or Mac App in your mobile and customize the settings based on your surrounding noise level.
In free time or whenever you likes you can listen the music through the Bluetooth connectivity (Bluetooth 4.0, HFP 1.6, A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.5) from the mobile phone, you can receive phone calls also it enhances the sound and make audible to you. The rechargeable battery is another attractive feature of this hearing aid.
Once it gets fully charged the battery, it will provide 12 long hours of battery backup. The older version of hearing aids has battery which use and throw once it drained the charge. But Sound World Solution Hearing aid you can charge from your computer USB port also
- 12 hours of battery life per charge
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: HFP1.6, A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.5
- Compatible Operating System: iPhone 4s+ (iOS 6+), Android 4.x or later, Mac with OS X 10.6+, Windows PC with Bluetooth 2.1+ adapter (MS, Blue Soleil, Toshiba, Widcomm stacks supported)
- Voice Prompt Languages: English, French, Hindi, Spanish
- Adjustable Tube Length: 1″
- Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
The person can select language for low battery warning, voice command guidance in their language; it supports English, French, Hindi, and Spanish
There are 3 Modes to adjust the preset sound amplifying according to surrounding noise levels
- Everyday Mode
- Restaurant Mode
- Entertainment Mode
Digital audio processing
- 16 channel compressor
- 16 channel noise reduction
- Feedback cancellation
- Dual microphone directionality
REDUCES BACKGROUND NOISE AND FEEDBACK – You can decrease the high/mid frequencies using the Customizer App to lessen the feedback. To cancel out unwanted ambient sounds, select the “Restaurant Mode.”
Apart from these three modes customers can adjust the volume, bass, etc in the mobile app. Volume setting can also be adjusted on the device. You can also increase the low-frequency range to have a more balanced sound appropriate for movie watching.
Here are the Pros and Cons of CS 50+ SOUND WORLD SOLUTIONS RECHARGEABLE SOUND AMPLIFIER
- Novel black stylish device for this generation
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming music and attend phone calls and personalizing the settings on the go
- Light weight over the ear placement device
- Battery standby up to 12 hours after fully charging
- Easy charging with micro USB cable
- Digital audio processing for better sound quality
- Both manually and from the app volume settings can be adjusted
- Deafness due to auditory nerve or acoustic nerve pathway damage cannot correct with this product
- Keep away from moist, moist may cause error in working
How To Buy
From Amazon – Buy Now
Direct Order from company website – Buy Now
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox