Click the link (open in desktop version/computer/laptop only, the mobile version is not compatible) for downloading of Admit Card for the post of Nursing Officer and Junior Secretarial Assistant or you can go to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in and download the admit card.
No. of Total Nursing Officer Vacancy: 91 posts
Date of CBT exam for Nursing Officer: 04/08/2019
You can download admit card from 17/07/2019
Closure of Call letter Download: 04/08/2019
Open the link and fill the login credentials, your registration number, and password you got in your phone or email inbox. Then you can take a print out of the admit card by clicking the print button located at right top corner or press CTRL+P buttons on your keyboard
After taking the print out you need to attach your recent passport size photo on the space given for it.
1)You are requested to appear for the online examination at the center on the date and time specified.
2) Affix your recent (taken within last three months) passport size photograph (which will be matched with the photograph submitted by you earlier with your registration slip) with self-attestation.
3) This Admit Card should be brought to the examination center and handed over to the Room Invigilator.
Candidates are instructed to keep a photocopy of the Admit Card.
4) Government Approved Photo Identity card to be brought along with the Admit Card. The Identity cards approved by Government are: a) Aadhar Card b) Driving License c) Passport d) Voter Id e) PAN Card.
5) You should reach the examination center on the reporting time as mentioned. Candidates coming after the reporting time will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
6) The marks being displayed after your exam on the system will be provisional, which does not guarantee selection to the post. The final selection is subject to your fulfilling the criterion in terms of our Notification. And further subject to detailed scrutiny of original documents. If any discrepancy is found at any stage, your candidature is liable to be disqualified.
7) NIMHANS will not pay TA/DA for attending the online examination and the candidates will make their own arrangements for stay.
8) Ordinarily, the date of Online Examination will not be changed. However, NIMHANS cannot be held responsible for change of Online Examination date under extraordinary circumstances.
9) No interim inquiry about the online examination will be entertained.
10) NIMHANS is not responsible for the loss of the valuables of the candidate.
For detailed Vacancy pdf notification visit : click Here