NCL Staff Nurse Recruitment Examination Date Announced
NCL Staff Nurse Vacancy – NCL Vacancy 2020 – NCL Careers
NCL invites online applications from Indian nationals possessing minimum qualifications required for regular appointment to the following positions of Paramedical Staff for its well equipped ‘3’ Hospitals and ‘10’ Dispensaries situated at different Mines/ Establishments of NCL in Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh and Sonebhadra District of Uttar Pradesh.
Post Name: Staff Nurse (Trainee) T&S Gr C
Address: Northern Coalfields Limited
A Miniratna Company, An undertaking of Government of India
Head office: Panjreh Bhawan, Morwa, Singrauli-486889, M.P., India
Minimum Salary: Basic pay Rs 31852.56 (In addition to the basic pay mentioned above, other allowances such DA, attendance bonus, special allowance, HRA, Transport subsidy, etc as per the provisions of wage agreement are also admissible.)
(A) 10+2 pass
(B) ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma
/Certificate (3 Years Course) from a
recognized Institute approved by the
(C) Candidate must have valid
registration from any State Nursing
Number of Vacancies: 14 Posts
Age Limit: 30 Years (Age relaxation applicable as per government rule for reserved category candidates)
How to Apply: Online Mode
Application Fee for Un-Reserved /OBC /EWS: Rs 500/-
Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM / Departmental Candidates: Nil
Job posted on 25/01/2020
Last Date of Application: 10/03/2020
Selection Process: Written Test
The Written Test will be conducted at different centers in District Singrauli, M.P. & District Sonebhadra, U.P.
Syllabus of Written Test:
Nursing: 70 marks
Name of the post: Staff Nurse T&S Gr C
- Nursing- An Introduction
- The Hospital, Medical and surgical asepsis, The Hospital House-Keeping
- Body Mechanics
- Preparation of Patient’s Unit, Admission of a patient, Observation of the patient, Personal
Hygiene, Nutrition, Comfort Measures, Elimination, Hot and cold Applications,
Administration of Medicines, Injections
- Discharge of Patient from Hospital
- The Nursing Process, Care of unconscious patients, Nursing care of the aged.
- Growth and Development of Adult (Anatomy).
- Nursing care of Cardiovascular System disorders.
- Nursing care of Respiratory System disorders.
- Nursing care of Gastrointestinal System disorders.
- Nursing care of endocrine System disorders.
- Nursing care of Integumentary System disorders.
- Nursing care of Neuromusculoskeletal System disorders.
- Nursing care of Urinary/Reproductive System disorders.
- Nursing care of Infectious disease.
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing.
- Anatomy & Phisiology.
- Pregnancy: Abnormalities of Pregnancy, Normal Labour, Abnormal Labour. Puerperium.The Newborn baby.Miscellaneous Etc. as per the courses offered by the Recognized Institutes
Gen. Knowledge/Aptitude/Computer Knowledge: 30 questions
Section B (30 MCQ of one mark each)- 30 Marks
This section is common for all Posts, will carry 30 questions belonging to:
I. General Knowledge –About India and its international relations, General Science etc
II. General Awareness – About Sports, Defense, Books, Prizes, About Indian democracy, etc.
III. Reasoning, Verbal & Mental Ability – Synonym & Antonym (Hindi/English),
Grammar, Relationship etc.
IV. Quantitative aptitude – Work relationship, Profit & Loss, Speed etc.
Total Marks: 100
Duration of Written Exam: 90 minutes
Language of written test: English or Hindi
Training period for Staff Nurse: One Year
After successful completion of one year, training candidates will be regularized/Placed in their respective cadre in T&S Gr. C
Official Website: http://www.nclcil.in/
Official Notification: Click Here
Image Based Questions For AIIMS Exams
Positive and Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox