Mental Health Nursing Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
Total Quiz Questions=21
Best Of Mental Health Nursing Multiple Choice Questions and Answers. You must try these nursing questions and answers before appearing any nursing interview, staff nurse exam or nursing school exam. It will be helpful for both nurses and student nurses.
Mental Health Nursing Questions and Answers
1. A client who has just been sexually abused remains calm and quiet. This is an example of which type of defence mechanism?
2. A person being a rope take to be a snake. This condition is called?
3. In depression there is a deficiency of?
4. Eating behavior is controlled by?
5. A 20 year old client was diagnosed with dependent personality disorder. Which behaviour is most likely to be evidence of ineffective individual coping?
Showing interest in solitary activities
Recurrent self destructive behavior
Inability to make choices and decisions without advice
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox