Result to the Nursing Officer post for JIPMER Karaikal (Computer Based Online Test held on 08.03.2020)
Original Notice of JIPMER Karaikal: Click Here
Selection List of UR Category: Click Here
Selection List of OBC Category: Click Here
Selection List of SC Category: Click Here
Selection List of ST Category: Click Here
Selection List of EWS Category: Click Here
Selection List of PwD Category: Click Here
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
Venue of Document and Biometric Verification and Skill Test
College of Nursing, JIPMER, Puducherry
Date of Skill test, document and Biometric Verification for UR & OBC: 02/04/2020
Date of Skill test, document and Biometric Verification for SC, ST, EWS & PwD: 03/04/2020
JIPMER Karaikal Skill Test Video Explanation
The candidates should bring the following original certificates with one set of self-attested copies.
- Rank Letter (The same can be downloaded from the JIPMER website i.e. www.jipmer.edu.in
- Hall-Ticket with Invigilator Signature.
3. Proof of Age (Birth Certificate/Sslc Mark Statement).
4. Relevant Educational qualifications, starting from SSLC onwards.
5. Relevant Experience Certificate (if applicable)
6. Registration Certificate (if applicable)
7. Latest SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate obtained within a one year period from the date of biometric verification
8. Candidate Selected in EWS category should submit their income and asset certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format
9. No Objection Certificate or NOC from the present working employer if any.
10. In case the candidates qualified under Persons with Disability (I\vD) category, they have to undergo medical examination before the Medical Board constituted by JIpMER. The decision of the JIPMER Medical board will be final with regard to Persons with Disabilities.