- Which hormone is helpful in growth of ovarian follicles?
- Most common site of cancer in Pancreas?
Both (b) and (c)
- What is the normal PaCO2 level of arterial blood?
35 to 45 mm of Hg.
22 to 26 mm of Hg.
80 to 100 mm of Hg.
7.35 to 7.45
- While instilling ear drops, the ear canal of an adult is straightened by pullingthe pinna?
Down and back.
Up and back.
- Post partum hemorrhage is the loss of blood which is more than?
- Which kind of ventilator invented first?
Positive pressure ventilator.
Negative pressure ventilator.
Volume control ventilator.
Synchronized Intermittent ventilator.
- Which of the following is highest diameter of the female pelvis?
All are equal.
- Which disease condition is diagnosed by shick test?
- Commonest symptom of cancer of urinary bladder?
Pain in perineal region.
Lower abdominal pain with vomiting.
Increase in frequency.
- What is the commonest cause of Post Partum Hemorrhage?
Atonicity of uterus.
- Which of the following drug is commonly used in bipolar disorder?
- Which is an example of broad spectrum antihelmintic?
- Which of the following condition is common among the women in her second trimester
- Which organism is commonly causes the gas gangrene?
- Which condition is associated with Dick Test?
- Which of the following pulse oximetry reading indicates the patient has ineffectivetissue perfusion?
85 to 90 mm of Hg.
95 to 100 mm of Hg.
95 to 100%.
85 to 90%.
- Ineffectual straining at stool is known as ?
- Which is an example of absorbable suture?
- Which of the following is used to assess the function of brain stem?
Cold caloric test.
Glasgow coma scale.
- Which of the following is a classic symptom of pleurisy associated with pneumonia?
Pain on breathing.