ENT MCQs For Medical Students | ENT Questions For Medical Students
1. True about tympanic membrane?
attached to oval window
forms an angle of 55 degree with exteran auditory canal
Chordae tympany nerve passess through pars tensa
Cone of light forms on anteriosuperior quadrant
2. Length of Eustachian tube?
3. Sense organ of hearing is?
Organ of Corti
4. Not included in bony labyrinth?
Organ of corti
5. Endolymph is present in?
6. Ceruluminous glands present in the ear are?
Modified eccrine glands
Modified apocrine glands
Modified holocrine glands
7. What is the colour of normal tympanic membrane?
8. Surface area of tympanic membrane?
9. Cone of light is seen in which part of tympanic membrane?
Anterior superior quadrant
Anterior inferior quadrant
Posterior inferior quadrant
10. In otoscopy the most reliable sign is?
Lateral process of malleus
Handle of malleus
Cone of light
11. What is the type of joint in ear oscicles?
12. Inner ear is present in which bone?
Petrous part of temporal bone
Petrous part of squamosal bone
13. Stapes footplate covers?
Inferior sinus tympani
14. Organ of Corti is situated in?
15. Endolymph is present in?
16. Fetus can start hearing by which time of intrauterine life?
17. Normal threshold of hearing in young adult is?
18. Bones of middle ear are responsible for which of the following?
Amplification of sound
Reduction of sound intensity
Protecting the inner ear
Reduction of impedance to sound transmission
19. All are causes of sensory neural hearing loss except?
Rupture of tympanic membrane
20. Virus causing Acute SNHL?
21. According to WHO definition of hearing loss, profound degree of hearing loss is at?
61 – 75 dB
> 80 dB
> 90 dB
> 100 dB
23. Commonest cause of deafness is?
24. Prolonged exposure to noise level greater than the following can impair hearing permanently?
25. Frequency of tuning fork mostly used in ENT is?
ENT Questions For Medical Students Part 2
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox