NPCIL Recruitment 2021
Post Name: Nurse – A
NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, NARORA ATOMIC POWER STATION, Post-NAPP Township, Narora, Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh PIN-203389
Pay Scale: Initial Pay of ` 44,900/- in level 7 of Revised Pay Structure (Pay Matrix) under CCS (RP) Rules, 2016.
Number of vacancies: 05 (UR: 2, OBC: 1, Pwd: 2)
Application Starts: BSc Nursing, GNM diploma, or Nursing Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital, or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces
Age Limit: 18 – 30 yrs, Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. rule
Last date of Application: 27/12/2021
Application Fee: Nil
How to Apply: Online(Click Here)
Written Examination + Skill Test
The written examination will be OMR based or Computer Based Test(CBT)
Question papers will be bilingual (Hindi/English).
The Written Examination will be in two stages
- Stage-1- Preliminary Test (1 Hour Duration)
- Stage-2- Advanced Test (2 Hours Duration)
Preliminary Test: It will be a screening examination to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of screening the examination shall be common and will be in the following format:
The examination will comprise of 50 multiple choice questions (Choice of four answers) of 01 (one) hour duration in
the following proportion:
- Mathematics: 20 Questions
- Science: 20 Questions
- General Awareness: 10 Questions
03 (Three) marks to be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark to be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Tests may be conducted in single/multiple sessions depending upon logistics requirements.
Accordingly, the General Candidates/EWS < 40% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD with < 30%
marks will be screened out for Stage-2.
Stage-2 – Advanced Test [Test will be of 02 (two) hours duration]
- All candidates screened in Stage-1 to undertake an advanced test in their respective trade applicable for the post.
- The Test will be of 02 (two) hours duration.
- The level of questions will be related to their qualifying academic/professional/technical qualification.
- The Test will comprise 50 Multiple choice questions (Choice of four answers) with 03 (Three) marks to be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) marks to be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Qualifying Standards: The qualifying standards shall be as follows:
- General/EWS: 30 %
- OBC, SC/ST/PwD: 20 %
Candidates to undertake the Preliminary and Advance Test on the same day. A preliminary Test may be carried out in the morning session and the advance test for candidates screened in for Stage-2 to be carried out in the afternoon/evening session.
The skill test will be of qualifying nature only on Go / No Go basis.
Original Notification: Click Here
NPCIL Official Website: www.npcilcareers.co.in
You May Also Like:-
UPSC Tutor Vacancy – Apply now