NIMHANS Nursing Officer Selection Final List
NIMHANS Nursing Officer Selection List Published:- Click Here
- Unreserved: 82 Candidates
- OBC: 66 Candidates
- SC: 63 Candidates
- ST: 30 Candidates
- EWS: 25 Candidates
- PwD: 03 Candidates
Consolidated Mark lists of Nursing Officer CBT Exam Candidates
NIMHANS Bengaluru Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
The first of this kind of recruitment in NIMHANS history. NIMHANS is recruiting 266 nursing officers and expanding its patient care delivery to the next level. The details are given below,
Post Name: Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse
Address: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Post Box No. 2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029
Pay Scale: Level 7, Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
Number of vacancies: 266 POSTS ***, [SC-63, ST-30,OBC-66,
EWS-25, UR-82 ]
The Number of posts & category mentioned above may vary or likely to change.
- B.Sc. (Hon) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University. OR
i. B.Sc.(Post Certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an INC recognized Institute/ University.
ii. Registered at Nurses & Midwife in State/INC.
Two Years’ experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
Age Limit: 35 years (Age relaxation as per govt. rule applicable)
Application Starts: 29/05/21
Last date of Application: 28/06/21before 4.30 PM
Rs.1180/- (Rs.885/- in case of SC /ST candidates)
PwD candidates are exempted from the payment of the application/processing fee.
The prescribed application processing fee (including 18% GST) as mentioned below shall be paid through the “PAYMENT” like available in this Institute Website http://w.w.w.nimhans.ac.in and the detailed instructions for making the payment are listed in Annexure – I.
The Details of the application processing fee paid and its transaction details to be compulsorily filled in the Annexure provided in the application. If incomplete details are furnished by the applicant their application will be rejected.
How to Apply:
The candidates may download the Application form from this Institute Website
Candidates should enclose self-attested copies of certificates of Age Proof, Academic Qualifications, Marks Sheets (of all the years/semesters), Experience, etc.
Download OBC – NCL Format:
Official Website: www.nimhans.ac.in
Kindly follow the below steps to pay the application fees for the post you are applying
through SB Collect:
- Go to NIMHANS Website, www.nimhans.ac.in, click Payments Tab to reach ‘SB Collect’ or Click or copy-paste to browser the link below for directly connecting to NIMHANS-SB collect.
- One can also Select SB Collect from the Online banking pay of SBI, www.onlinesbi.com, Select State ‘Karnataka’, Type of Institution “Educational”, search and select the Institution “THE DIRECTOR, NIMHANS”.
- Read Disclaimer Clause and click on the check box to proceed with payment.
- Select Payment Category “Application for Employment” from the drop-down menu.
- The application page will appear, fill all the required fields on the page by selecting the post you are applying for and the corresponding application fees from the drop-down list as mentioned below and click on submit button.
a. Group “A” Rs. 2360/- (Rs. 1180/- for SC/ST)
b. Group “B” Rs.1180/- (Rs. 885 for SC /ST)
- The State Bank Collect payment verification page will appear where the payer has to click on the
‘Confirm’ button after verifying the payment details to proceed further.
- The SBMOPS (State Bank Multiple Option Payment System) pages is displayed with the following
options for payments.
a. Net Banking State Bank of India. Other Banks including Associate Banks.
b. Card Payments State Bank ATM-cum- Debit Card Other Banks Debit Cards. Credit Cards.
c. Other Payment Modes – SBI Branch.
- Choose the desired option and make the payment.
- Print/Save the receipt online and attach the same with the main Application.
Subsequent Generation of payment receipt in SB Collect Page:
Login to Online SBI, Select SB Collect’ link on the home page, Accept the ‘terms and conditions’
by clicking on the box. Click on ‘proceed’ button. Select Payment History on the left side. Two options i.e. date range for previous payments (if you do not remember reference number) or remembered reference number. Enter the date of birth and mobile no. in boxes provided will appear. Enter the ‘State Date and End Date’, Enter the text as shown in the message. Click on ‘Go’ button. The Payment status ‘Paid’ will be displayed. Click on ‘PRINT’ Payment receipt will be displayed – Click on ‘PRINT’
1. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
2. The date specified (if any) should be in the format of ‘ddmmyyyy’. Eg., 02082008
3. For Amount fields, only numbers are allowed (fill not applicable fields with 0 (Zero), And for free text fields (mandatory), the following special characters are allowed:./@-_&
You May Also Like:-