JIPMER Puducherry has conducted Nursing officer computer-based test on 07/07/2019 for 57 posts of Nursing officer. Now its results announced on 15/07/2019. You can check it now, they have shortlisted around 170 candidates for a skill test and final selection list will publish after the skill test.
JIPMER Puducherry is one among the Institute of National Importance under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. It is an autonomous institution located at Puducherry.
Check Your Result Here
- Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates for UR category – Click Here
- Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates for OBC category – Click Here
- Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates for SC category – Click Here
- Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates for ST category – Click Here
- Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates for PWD category – Click Here
- Overall Merit List – Click Here
The candidates those who are provisionally shortlisted are requested for biometric verification/skill test on 07/08/2019 at 8 am, to be reported at the following address
Mini Auditorium (4th floor), JIPMER academic center, JIPMER Puducherry – 605006
The candidates should bring the following original certificates with one set of self-attested copies.
- Rank letter (The same can be downloaded from the JIPMER website i.e www.jipmer.edu.in from 19th July 2019 onwards)
- Hall-ticket with invigilator signature
- Proof of age (Birth certificate/ SSLC Mark statement)
- Relevant Educational qualifications, starting from SSLC onwards.
- Relevant Experience Certificates(If applicable)
- Registration Certificate (If applicable)
- Latest SC/ST/OBC/EWSs Certificate obtained within 1 year
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer (If applicable)
- If the candidates do not produce any of the above-mentioned documents in original along with self-attested copies of the same, he/she will not be allowed for the further process under any circumstances.
- In case of candidates qualify under persons with disability(PwD) category, they have to undergo medical examination before the medical board constituted by JIPMER. The decision of the JIPMER medical board will be final with regard to a person with a disability
- No individual call letter will be sent to the provisionally shortlisted candidates for appearing certificate/biometric verification & Skill test.
JIPMER Staff Nurse Vacancy Notification– Click the link