The NIMHANS nursing officer exam was conducted earlier on 4th August 2019. But due to the security breach problems noticed in certain exam centers. The total exam has been canceled and a fresh exam date announced. The exam rescheduled on 22nd September 2019. Now you can download the admit card for the exam. You need to log in to the website with your old login credentials and then you can download it.
Download Admit Card: Click Here
Date of Exam: 22/09/2019
Syllabus Of NIMHANS Exam
Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Hospital Infection Control Nursing
Psychology Questions and Answers
NIMHANS nursing practice Questions and answers
1. You are requested to appear for the online examination at the center on the date and time specified.
2. Affix your recent (taken within last three months) passport size photograph (which will be matched with the photograph submitted by you earlier with your registration slip) with self-attestation.
3. This Admit Card should be brought to the examination center and handed over to the Room Invigilator.
4. Candidates are instructed to keep a photocopy of the Admit Card.
5. Government Approved Photo Identity card to be brought along with the Admit Card. The Identity cards approved by Government are: a) Aadhar Card b) Driving License c) Passport d) Voter Id e) PAN Card.
6. You should reach the examination center on the reporting time as mentioned. Candidates coming after the reporting time will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
7. There will be a physical frisking at the time of entering the examination.
8. Biometric will be done either before or after the examination. All the candidates are requested to comply for the same.
9. The marks being displayed after your exam on the system will be provisional, which does not guarantee selection to
the post. The final selection is subject to your fulfilling the criterion in terms of our Notification. And further
subject to detailed scrutiny of original documents. If any discrepancy is found at any stage, your candidature is
liable to be disqualified.
NIMHANS will not pay TA/DA for attending the online examination and the candidates will make their own arrangements for
10. Ordinarily, the date of Online Examination will not be changed. However, NIMHANS cannot be held responsible for the change of
Online Examination date under extraordinary circumstances.
11. No interim inquiry about the online examination will be entertained.
12. NIMHANS is not responsible for the loss of the valuables of the candidate.
13. Candidates are not allowed to carry any papers, notes, books, calculators, mobile phones, electronic gadgets, I watch, scanning devices, etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found using or in possession of such
unauthorized material or indulging in copying or impersonation or adopting unfair mean is liable to be summarily disqualified.
14. Subjects for the objective online examination for Nursing Officer will include (a) General Nursing (b) Neurological Nursing, (c)
Psychiatric Nursing and (d) Infection Control.
15. You should strictly follow the instructions given by the Center Supervisor / Room Invigilator.
Each objective question is followed by 4 responses serially a,b,c,d. Your task is to choose the correct response and mark.
16. Every correct answer will fetch 1 mark and for every wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
17. The duration of online examination is of 90 minutes and there will be a total of 100 questions to be answered within this time.
18. The Result of the examination will be notified on the NIMHANS Website later. No correspondence or inquiries will be
entertained on this matter.