Community Health Nursing Quiz Questions
Total Quiz Questions=20
Best Community Health Nursing Questions quizzes. You must try these nursing questions and answers before appearing any nursing interview, staff nurse exam or nursing school exam. It will be helpful for both nurses and student nurses.
Vaccines and Communicable Disease Questions
1. Active and passive immunization is done simultaneously in all except?
a. Hepatitis B
2. Chlorine exerts a disinfectant action in all except?
a. Bleaching powder
c. Halozone tablets
d. Sodium hypochlorite
3. Mg 2+ ion is used as a stabilizer in which of the following vaccine?
4. Toxic shock syndrome is a unforeseen complication of which of the following vaccine?
5. Savlon contains?
a. Chlorhexidine and chlorxylenol
b. Cetavlon and Chlorxylenol
c. Cetavlon and hibitane
d. Hibitane and chlorxylenol
6. Disinfection of water by routine chlorination can be classified as?
b. Concurrent disinfection
c. Terminal disinfection
d. Pre-current disinfection
7. Sputum can be disinfected by?
8. Disinfection of urine is which type of disinfection?
9. Oils and Powders are sterilized by?
d. Hot air oven
10. Which of the following is used to test the efficiency of sterilization of an autoclave?
a. Bacillus subtilis
b. Clostridium Tetani
c. Bacillus stearothermophilus
d. Bacillus pumilus
11. Ministry of AYUSH was formed in 2014 for the development of education and research in the field of:
a. Ayurveda and Yoga only
b. Unani and Naturopathy only
c. Siddha and Homeopathy only
d. All of the above
12. Communicability of disease is assessed by:
a. Secondary attack rate
b. Generation time
c. Serial interval
d. Incubation period
13. Father of Evidence-Based Medicine is:
a. Da Vinci
14. Hospital-acquired infection of surgical wound is mostly by:
Please Subscribe Our YouTube channel – The Nurse
Like our Facebook Page: The Nurse
Please Subscribe to get all our posts in your mail inbox